Sublime Summer Promotion
As the last leaves fall and Japanese skies get grey and wintry, you know it’s time to plan your escape to summer New Zealand.
We’re now giving you a better reason than ever to book: the chance to win one of six super summer prizes. Hurry – this one-off promotion ends on 17 December.
Accommodation and activity package of your choice for two people, to the value of JPY100,000
Check in to one of New Zealand’s luxury lodges, take in the wineries and beaches of Waiheke Island, or treat yourself to golf and gourmet food in beautiful Hawkes Bay. Let New Zealand open its doors to you with this special opportunity to explore and discover!
Dinner for two at Depot restaurant, Auckland (wine and food to the value of NZD300)
Created by one of New Zealand’s best-loved chefs, Al Brown, Depot sums up everything that’s great about eating in New Zealand. It’s not precious or pretentious – just fast, fun and fresh. Try the freshly shucked oysters and choose from a wine list designed by Al himself.
Share your New Zealand travel memories with friends, with a dinner for four at WAKANUI GRILL DINING ■BAR■TOKYO, Tokyo (wine and food to the value of JPY40,000).
Enjoy delectable New Zealand cuisine including fresh New Zealand lamb and salmon, with a close-up view of the Tokyo Tower.
Plus three ‘Kiwi Christmas’ hampers
..packed with treats and surprises for your friends and family.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions before entering the campaign. Terms and conditions apply (see below).
- Customers who make a new booking during the campaign period on the Air New Zealand website (airnewzealand.co.jp or airnewzealand.jp) or via our contact centre, for return travel between Japan and New Zealand using a direct Air New Zealand service between Osaka/Tokyo and Auckland for departure before 31 of March 2019
- To win, customers must live in Japan and be over 20 years old
- Signing up to receive Air New Zealand’s email magazine, Kia Ora Tsushin, is a requirement of entry.
- Employees of Air New Zealand, their families, stakeholders will not be eligible to participate in this promotion
30 Nov - 17 Dec 2018
How to enter
Once you have made your booking, please fill in the Registration Form below and include the booking reference you were provided. The booking reference has 6 letters and/or numbers, the last of which is always the letter H (for example: MFB7EH).
- Winners will be notified by Air New Zealand via e-mail, to the address registered. Christmas Hampers will be sent to winners at their home address in Japan.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Please note that Air New Zealand cannot accept nor answer queries about the promotion by phone or email.
Grand Prize Package
- Air New Zealand will provide the Grand Prize Winner with travel agency contact(s) in order for Winner to select and confirm their own preferred arrangements in New Zealand. Air New Zealand will not be involved in communication between Winner and travel agency.
- Expenses incurred by Winner beyond the JPY100,000 prize package, for example but not limited to meals, accommodation, tours, etc., must be met by the Winner.
- Travel must be completed by 30 Apr 2019.
Second Prize Package
- Winner will be given contacts at Depot restaurant in order to book make the reservation directly.
- Restaurant expenses exceeding NZD300 must be paid by the Winner at the time of dining
- Additional expenses related to fulfilment of the restaurant package (accommodation, travel etc) must be borne by the Winner.
- Dining package must be taken up by 30 Apr 2019.
Third Prize Package
- Winner should contact Wakanui restaurant directly to confirm their reservation
- Restaurant expenses exceeding JPY40,000 must be paid by the Winner at the time of dining
- Additional expenses related to fulfilment of the restaurant package (accommodation, travel etc) must be borne by the Winner
- Dining package must be taken up by 30 Apr 2019.
- Air New Zealand will send hampers to the Winners at their home address in Japan.
- Prizes will only be awarded to the Winner(s) themselves. Prizes cannot be transferred, converted, resold or exchanged for other prizes or for cash.
- If Winner’s information submitted is incomplete or if there is a false statement during registration, prize will be void.
- The promotion is subject to suspension, change or termination without notice to or consent of customers.
- Air New Zealand shall not be liable for any operational or transmission negligence, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay, communication line defect, or theft, destruction, unauthorized access or modification of participating data.
- Air New Zealand shall not be liable for any damage, including damage related to or derived from customer’s participation in this promotion or download of any data of this promotion to the participant or other person's computer.
- Air New Zealand and any person or entity involved in this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential losses) in connection with any promotion participation or any prize being offered Including, but not limited to, personal injury or loss caused by personal injury.
- Applicant's information will be the property of Air New Zealand.
- The organizer will not disclose any personal information to third parties except for the disclosure of names and the observance of laws and ordinances at the time of announcement of the Winners.