Premium Economy Early Bird 50
In Premium Economy, you will enjoy:
- More personal space
- Free standard seat select
- Two pieces of carry on (up to 7kg each)
- Two pieces of checked luggage (up to 23kg each)
- Inflight entertainment
- Complimentary meal and drinks from our Premium Economy menu
Terms & Conditions
Please see Terms & Conditions before purchasing tickets.
For the add-on fares for Japan domestic and New Zealand domestic.
See the Add-on fares.
Inquiry by telephone
For personal assistance please phone our Contact Centre.
Air New Zealand Customer Center
TEL: 03 5521 2770 or 06 4397 6154
Business Hour: Mon - Fri 9:30 - 17:30
※ Charges are in addition to the fees of each of the services. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
TripAdvisor's Second Ranked Airline in the World
Air New Zealand has once again been recognised for its outstanding product and service in the second annual 2018 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice™ Awards, with significant wins across multiple categories. Read TripAdvisor traveller reviews and opinions for Air New Zealand.
* The displayed prices are for round-trip fares and include official taxes. However, since some of the calculated fares are based on a foreign exchange rate, there are instances where the final offered price may differ. Please ensure that you check the displayed contents of the final offered price before booking and purchasing your ticket. One-way fares are priced at 65% of round-trip fares.
*2 Service fee applies.
・The number of available seats is limited according to each type of fare. Furthermore, the price of fares depends on the number of available seats. The valid price of the fare will be applied at the time of purchasing a ticket. In addition, changes to fares and additional fares may be set without prior notice. If the price of the fare changes after making your purchase, no adjustment will be made for the difference in price.
・Please ensure that you read the Important Notice Regarding Airline Tickets before making your purchase.
・Where the rules or fare conditions differ between the outbound and inbound journeys, the most restrictive conditions will apply for the whole journey.