Discover a better way to fly to New Zealand
Terms & Conditions
- All customers who make a new booking for return travel between Japan and New Zealand using a direct Air New Zealand service between Osaka/Tokyo and Auckland will be automatically eligible to go into the draw for upgrade to Premium Economy class for southbound travel to New Zealand.
- A total of 30 passengers (the equivalent of one person per day) will be awarded Premium Economy upgrades during the campaign period, Friday 19 October to Monday, 19 November 2018.
- To determine passengers to be upgraded, a random draw will be made from booking data. For persons traveling together in the same booking, Air New Zealand will upgrade both passengers. These ‘double upgrades’ count amongst the total of 30. For reservations made on Sunday - Thursday the draw will take place on the next business day. For reservations made on Friday and Saturday, the draw will be made on the following Monday. Where a ‘double upgrade’ is awarded, no upgrade will be awarded on the second day.
- Upgrades are valid only for the flights and passengers nominated, and not transferable to other flights or other passengers. If, for any reason, upgraded passenger(s) do not travel on their originally booked flight, the upgrade will be void. Air New Zealand reserves the right to withdraw/cancel upgrades for operational reasons such as a change of aircraft or schedule.
- Customers to be upgraded will be notified by Air New Zealand at the e-mail address registered at the time of booking, within 3 business days after making the booking.
- To accept the upgrade, Customer must reply to the notification email within one week of receiving it. If Air New Zealand has received no response within a week, the upgrade will be void.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Please note that Air New Zealand cannot accept nor answer queries about upgrades or the upgrades process, by phone or email.
- The campaign is subject to suspension, change or termination without notice to or consent of customers.
- Air New Zealand shall not be liable for any operational or transmission negligence, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay, communication line defect, or theft, destruction, unauthorized access or modification of participating data. The organizer shall not be liable for any damage or damage related to or derived from participation in this promotion or download of any data of this promotion to the participant or other person's computer.
- Air New Zealand and any person or entity involved in this promotion shall not be liable for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential losses) in connection with any promotion participation or any prize being offered Including, but not limited to, personal injury or loss of personal injury.
- Employees of Air New Zealand, their families, stakeholders will not be eligible to participate in this promotion
* The displayed prices are for round-trip fares and include official taxes. However, since some of the calculated fares are based on a foreign exchange rate, there are instances where the final offered price may differ. Please ensure that you check the displayed contents of the final offered price before booking and purchasing your ticket. One-way fares are priced at 65% of round-trip fares.
・The number of available seats is limited according to each type of fare. Furthermore, the price of fares depends on the number of available seats. The valid price of the fare will be applied at the time of purchasing a ticket. In addition, changes to fares and additional fares may be set without prior notice. If the price of the fare changes after making your purchase, no adjustment will be made for the difference in price.
・Please ensure that you read the Important Notice Regarding Airline Tickets before making your purchase.
・Where the rules or fare conditions differ between the outbound and inbound journeys, the most restrictive conditions will apply for the whole journey.