An easy 45 minutes’ drive from central Queenstown and located in the heart of Queenstown’s iconic Remarkables mountain range, the ski area has sunny, North-facing slopes across three natural bowls and some of the best alpine views in the world.
Lift access to 1943m, the mountain receives fantastic natural snow, supported by over 100 snow guns for consistent coverage all season.
You can experience it all in what has become Queenstown’s all-round alpine playground.
- One of NZ's best learning facilities
- All day supervised kids' programmes for three months upwards
- Play time in the snow with our on - mountain Mascots Spike and Shred
- Progressive network of three terrain parks - suitable for all abilities
- Quick and easy on-mountain rental system
- Easy access onto the slopes straight from the carpark
- Family restaurant and base lodge facilities including a sunny deck over looking the learners area
- NZ's best in-bounds backcountry run & diamond runs
Scheduled season dates: 2017 TBA
1 high speed six seater
3 quad chairs
3 surface conveyor lifts
Homeward Run – 1.5km
Extensive freestyle features across three dedicated terrain parks, including the Southern Hemisphere’s first Burton Stash, a revolutionary signature freestyle park.
Fully licensed cafe and bar
Ice Bar at the top of Curvey Basin
Guest Services & Ticketing
Snowsports School. Rental - skis and snowboards, boots and poles, ski & snowboard repairs, ski & snowboard storage
Retail outlet - ski accessories and clothing
First aid and emergency services
Licensed Early Learning Centre and all day dedicated children's programmes
Air Bag operation 4 days a week
2 x terrain parks and The Stash
Children aged 6 and under ski for free and youngsters aged three months to five years can be enrolled in the fully-licensed Early Learning Centre, while the older ones get to enjoy daily lessons in the Kea Club. Children six and under enjoy free day lift passes every day of the season.
* Scheduled season dates are indicative only and dependant on weather and snow conditions.